1. Brand: M.Way
2. Color: White
3. Interface: 4-Port USB 3.0 / 2.0
4. Speed: 5Gbps in 3.0 and 480Mbps in 2.0
5. System Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and for Mac OS X
1. Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub.
2. The thin, lightweight design makes this hub a great travel companion to expand one USB 3.0 port into four. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive.
3. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 2.0/1.1 products.
4. Each port has its own separate power switch so you can control each port independently.
5. With the recent release of SuperSpeed USB 3.0, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2.0 standards! Speeds of 5Gbps are a vast improvement over USB 2.0 that only supports up to 480Mbps.
1. 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
2. For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
1 * M.Way High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 3.0 Hub with ON/OFF Switch US AC Power Adapter