1. Lightweight and compact, easy to carry and wear.
2. Come with different size earplug to fit your needs.
3. Offer your old people a clear sound world and better talk.
4. Special design, you can put it on your pocket or clip on your clothes.
1. Open the battery cover, insert the AAA battery to the hearing aid in correct direction.
2. Connect the “L” plug to the earphone socket, then put the earplug on the earphone.
3. Push the earplug deeper in your ear.
4. Switch your hearing aid on and adjust the volume to get clear sound.
5. Put the hearing aid on the pocket or clip on your clothes.
- Keep the ear plug clean.
- Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
- Remove the battery if you don't use it for long time.
- Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
- Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
- If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight, choose the appropriate earplugs and plugged, make sure of no air leakage.
Input Noise: ≤30dB
Working Current: ≤4mA
Working Voltage: DC 1.5V
Max Sound Output: 129 ± 4dB
Max Sound Gain: 58dB ± 5dB
Frequency Range: 450 ~ 3500hz
Battery: 1 AAA Battery (included)
Harmonic Wave Distortion: f<1000Hz≤15%, f>1000Hz≤10%
Hearing Cable Length: 98cm/38.58''(appr.)
Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 61X41X27mm/2.40''X1.61''X1.06''(appr.)
Package Included: 1 X Hearing Aid
1 X Earphone Line
1 X AAA Battery
1 X User Manual
4 X Earplug (different sizes)