Click here to get more discounts for ordering 200g Polycaprolactone:
(Not including the container)
1. Simply heat the pellets in water to over 42°C (Needs water that's been boiled).
2. Leave the pellets to melt in the water until they turn transparent.
3. Remove the pellets from the water and mould by hand (add color at this stage if required)
4. Allow the polymorph to cool until solid.
5. Re-heat if further molding is required.
1. Excellent Biocompatibility
Polycaprolactone products is compatible in body. fully degrade into CO2 and H2O in 6-12 months in commercial compost.
2. Excellent biodegradability
Fully degraded into CO2 and H2O in 6-12 months in commercial compost.
3. Be compatible with other plastic resins
Compatible with PE, PP, ABS, AS, PC, PVAC, PVB, PVE, PA and natural rubber well.
4. Good dissolubility
Aromatics-soluble, ketone-soluble, polar solvent-soluble.
5.High crystallinity and low melting point
Good ductility (Tg: -60C ) ; Melting point is 58°C -62°C.
1. Drug carrier, Organ and tissue culture frame.
2. Biodegradable Suture.
3. High strength film and filiform molding material.
4. Material in medical, industrial, plastic art and toy.
5. Organic coloring agent , thermo-autotype ink, thermal fusion tackifier.
6. temporary mold, and more DIY Crafts, Tools, Grips, Repairs, Games, Costumes, Jewelry, Robot parts.
1. Never heat polymorph over 200 ºC as this will damage the polymer.
2. Wait around 5 min after it cools down before you reheat and reshape it again.
3. Do not eat. Contact doctor if swallowed.
4. Product should be ok to use for children 10+
5. Product may become hot.
1.Please allow 1-3mm error due tomanualmeasurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The color may have different as the difference display,pls understand.