Double Lacrosse Tool for Myofascial Release Physical Therapy Peanut Shaped Massa ...
1. The massage ball helps you to reach the deep areas of tight tissue through the applied pressure or your own body weight.
2. It is effective in treating neck, shoulders, back, chest, forearms, buttocks, hamstrings and calves, ankles and plantar fascia.
3. The peanut massage ball is especially effective for mid back, IT band (outer thigh), glutes, hips and hamstrings.
4. The peanut massage ball is effective for muscle fascia trigger point release (Trigger point referring to an area that is causing stiffness/discomfort).
5. The silicone ball has a soft outer coating, but relatively firm, which allows you to get adequate focused pressure to reach the certain regions deep in our body.
6. The massage ball is very durable and makes a handy addition to any kit bag / training programme.
7. Can be used during recovery sessions, or before (lightly) / after exercise.
8. The massage ball combined with your own body weight or downward pressure targets painful / tight areas to release sticky muscle fascia / joint tissue that is not interacting with surrounding tissues effectively.
Item Type: Peanut Shaped Massage Ball
Material: 100% Silicone
Peanut ball weight : 318g
Color: Red, Green, Purple, Orange, Rose, Dark Blue, Grey, Pink, Light green
1 X Peanut Shaped Massage Ball
Directions for use:
1. Direct pressure applied to the area requiring treatment.
2. On the floor or against a wall(Between floor surface and your body), your own body weight is used to apply the pressure.
3. Applying pressure from others, and through the ball work on the treatment / target area for you.
4. We recommend treating the areas for 60-120 second intervals, with 2min+ break between sets (Maximum 3 sets per treatment area).
5. Try and work on the muscle group / joint slowly through the full range of motion.
Make sure that the applied pressure is adequate, and hold the position at any tight spot for 15-30 seconds during the 60-120 second treatment interval.
Please beware that too much pressure or weight could cause great discomfort or injury. We recommend starting with light pressure initially and gradually adjusting it up to adequate pressure (It should feel uncomfortable but not painful).